Last updated: 30 May 2018
1. Definitions and legal references
- Robert Dragan
- The service provided by this Portal, including access to the text, images, graphics, logos and other documents on this website.
2. Conditions of Use
2.1 Intended use
The primary purpose of the Service is to distribute the views of the Owner. As a result, the main intended use for this service is to give Users access to the texts, images and other materials produced by the Owner.
In addition, you may also be able to comment on the posts or pages on this Portal, within the limits expressed in section 2.2. When you post your content, you grant us and any third-party software used to host those comments a non-exclusive, royalty-free and irrevocable right to use, reproduce, publish, modify such content throughout the world in any media.
You are free to share the content on this Portal on other platform, such as (but not limited to) Facebook, Twitter or via email. When you share the content you have to give credit to the author and/or Owner.
2.2 Prohibited content
You agree to use the Service in accordance with all applicable local, state, national and international laws and only for the purposes in which it was intended. You agree that you will NOT do any of the following while accessing or using the Service:
- use the Service for any unlawful purposes or for promotion of illegal activities
- share or post content that defames, harasses or threatens others, contains obscene (for example pornographic) language or images
- share or post content that infringes or misappropriates another’s intellectual property rights
- share or post content that contains viruses or any other type of malware
- share or post content that you do not have the right to disclose under contractual confidentiality obligations or fiduciary duties
- share or post content that is otherwise unlawful or that violates any applicable local, state, national or international law
- advertise, or promote any form of commercial solicitation
- use the Service for the purpose of spamming anyone or harming other users or visitors to the Service
- bully, intimidate, harass or cause distress to any other user
The matters listed above are Prohibited Content. The Owner reserves the right to remove Prohibited Content of which it becomes aware, but is under no obligation to do so.
2.3 Prohibited activities
Furthermore, as a condition of accessing the Service, you agree NOT to:
- reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the Service other than as expressly allowed under these terms
- use any high-volume, automated or electronic means to access the Service (including without limitation, robots, spiders, scripts or web-scraping tools)
- frame the Service, place pop-up windows over its pages or otherwise affect the display of its page
- interfere with or disrupt the Service, servers or networks connected to the Service, or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of networks connected to the Service
- copy or use any of the system information provided by us to develop or market any system, design or software which is similar in its purpose, function or expression
- use the Portal’s branding, copyrights, trademarks or sales materials without prior written permission from the Owner
- probe, scan, or test the vulnerability of any system or network which breaches or otherwise circumvents any security or authentication measures
- reverse engineer, reverse compile or otherwise reduce to human readable form any software associated with the Service.
- access or attempt to access any other user’s account, misrepresent or attempt to misrepresent your identity while using the Service.
Lastly, by using this Service you acknowledge that:
- the views expressed by the Owner are his alone, not of his employer or any other associated third party
- the views expressed by the guest writers are their alone, not of their employer, the Owner or any other associated third party
Content published on this website (digital downloads, images, texts, graphics, logos) is the property of the Owner and/or its content creators and protected by international copyright laws. Unless otherwise specified, the entire compilation of the content found on this website is the exclusive property of the Owner.
The entire communication with us is electronic. Every time you send us an email or visit our website, you are going to be communicating with us. You hereby consent to receive communications from us. If you subscribe to the newsletter on our website, you are going to receive regular emails from us. We will continue to communicate with you by posting news and notices on our website and by sending you emails. You also agree that all notices, disclosures, agreements and other communications we provide to you electronically meet the legal requirements that such communications be in writing.
6. Applicable Law
By visiting this website, you agree that the laws of the England and Wales, without regard to principles of conflict laws, will govern these terms and conditions, or any dispute of any sort that might come between us and you, or its business partners and associates.
Any dispute related in any way to your visit to this website or to products you purchase from us shall be arbitrated by state courts in England and Wales and you consent to exclusive jurisdiction and venue of such courts.
8. License and Site Access
We grant you a limited license to access and make personal use of this website. You are not allowed to download or modify it. This may be done only with written consent from us.
9. User Account
If you are an owner of an account on this website, you are solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your private user details (username and password). You are responsible for all activities that occur under your account or password.
We reserve all rights to terminate accounts, edit or remove content and cancel orders in their sole discretion.
Should the changes affect processing activities performed on the basis of the User’s consent, the Owner shall collect new consent from the User, where required.